Conditions of Hire
The Hirer Must Ensure:
The Castle is to be operated by (but not limited to) the following rules:
- Castles need to be supervised at all times by a person over 18 years of age. Bellyflops is not responsible for the supervision of this booking.
- No one is to be on the castle when it is being inflated or deflated.
- The castle must NEVER be turned off when it's occupied. In the event of power failure, all users must leave the castle immediately.
- No food, drinks, shoes, jewellery or sharp objects to be used on the castle.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the castle is switched off for safety reasons.
- The castle must be deflated in winds exceeding 40km/hr - your judgement should be used at all times.
- Organize similar age groups to jump at the same time.
- Maximum 8 users on the Medium castles & up to 12 on the Large castles at one time.
- No animals on the castles.
- Do not allow the children to bounce on the front safety step.
- Users should be fully clothed to avoid friction burns.
- Users are not to climb, hang or sit on the walls.
- Ensure ropes are secure at all times.
- Keep children away from the blower unit